Men Can Have Enlarged Breast Tissues Remove Safely & Successfully
Get the best cost of enlarged breast reduction or male breast reduction surgery in Delhi at Trip2Health.com by the best gynecomastia surgeon in India.
Gynecomastia is also known as the condition of enlarged breast tissues in males. The breast tissues end up swollen. Either or both of the breasts can get affected. It is mostly caused when estrogen levels in males are too high or are incapable of being balanced with the amounts of testosterone.
Estrogen controls the physical traits in females like the enlargement of breasts. Whereas, testosterone is the hormone which controls the physical traits in men like facial hair, body hair, and muscular built.
Testosterone is also produced in females but in very small amounts. This is the same for when it comes to estrogen production in males. Though, the main reason for swollen breasts in males is the imbalance in the production of estrogen. This should not be confused with the enlarged breasts due to body fat.
What causes gynecomastia?
Gynecomastia can occur naturally in a male’s life at any given point in life. For example:
- After birth: while being a newborn boy have a high intensity of estrogen which they receive from their mothers when they are in their womb. Most of the newborns are born with enlarged breasts but it goes away in two to three weeks.
- During puberty: boys face enlarged breasts around the age of twelve to nineteen. This is their time of puberty which makes them go through many physical changes. The enlarged breasts get back to normal after the cycle of puberty.
- Post youth: around the age of 50 years to 80 years men meet with breast enlargement. According to statistics, 1 out of 4 men in this age frame suffers from gynecomastia.
- There are many other conditions that may cause gynecomastia irrelevant to the person’s age like:
- Being overweight (obesity)
- Having a lack of proper nutrition
- Having tumors in the testicles or adrenal glands
- Suffering from liver disease
- Having hyperthyroidism
- Having hypoandrogenism
- Having hypogonadism
- Or suffering from kidney failure
- Injuries or diseases can also affect your testicles which monitors testosterone in your body.
Sometimes consuming drugs like marijuana or steroids and other substances can also cause males to suffer from gynecomastia.
What are the symptoms of gynaecomastia?
- The first symptom which one should look for is a small lump under the breast. The lump is often described to be sore and tender. This is often confused for breast cancer but the chances are very low. You may want to run through your doctor if you feel so.
- Your breast would look swollen and may have a discharge which is also very normal. You may also feel sore.
Gynecomastia can easily be diagnosed by performing basic blood tests, running urine samples, or taking up x-rays after testing the breast tissue samples.
How long does gynecomastia last?
Gynaecomastia may require treatment in some cases. Most of the time, the condition regresses on its own but sometimes it continues to exist for a long time. In the latter case, you may require immediate medical treatment.
One major impact that gynecomastia can leave is that the scars left after the treatment can affect you mentally which may require psychological help. Immediate medical attention is required when the conditions prevail for a year or more, though it is advised to visit the doctor when you spot the early symptoms. At this time, medical treatment becomes a bit difficult.
How to get through with the treatment?
Firstly, know about your problem.
You can always take someone along with you to help you remember the reasons you have to ask your doctor and the things they would advise you. Look out for the medicines and the procedure which would be followed. And do not miss your follow up meetings.
Trip2Health Offer Best Cost of Gynecomastia Surgery in Delhi
Trip2Health offer the most reasonable enlarged breast reduction or gynecomastia surgery cost in Delhi by best cosmetic & plastic surgeon in India. And that’s too without compromising on quality. You can contact us right away to know more about our cost-effective male breast reduction surgery packages in Delhi.
Disclaimer:- Content and images on this post are for information purposes only.
Originally posted on www.trip2health.com on 26th Dec. 2021